Garfield High School
This website is intended to help old friends keep in touch and perhaps spark new friendships with those who have things in common. Friends are one of the few lasting treasures of life. May this effort provide some joy and fun to all of us – Greg Yova ___
First visit to the website? Click here
We had an awesome time together!
Add / view comments about the reunion.
THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS AND THOSE WHO GAVE EXTRA WHEN BUYING TICKETS!
|NO.||ITEM DESCRIPTION||TOTAL NEEDED||RECEIVED||SPONSORS|
|1||Facility Rental||$500||$500||Kathy Smylie (Simonson)|
|2||Music / DJ||$400||$400||Michael & Karen (Tolbert) Parnell|
|4||Decorations||$200||$200||Michael & Karen (Tolbert) Parnell|
|5||General misc expenses||$600||
Anna Adams (Penczarski)
If you would like to help us put things together by sponsoring any amount, small or large, simply click on the DONATE button in the right column. Please tell us if you are sponsoring a specific item or general items.
Important Notes About Registering and Using the Site:
- To gain access to the site click on "Classmates Profiles", click on your name and fill in the forms, choose your password and select your preferences. Your information is private unless you check the box to permit others to see it.
- Please add some photos of you, your family, your hobbies, your pets, travels, etc. (If you are computer challenged ask a niece/nephew or any teenager!) You can use this site to set up a personal page which non-Garfield friends can visit. Or if you already have a personal site somewhere else you can simply set up a link to it from here.
- In order to ensure you receive important messages from our class web site, as well as messages sent directly to you from other Classmates, it's important that you whitelist the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (that's a .net, not a .com). What is whitelisting? It simply means you are telling your email program to accept all emails coming from our class web site and our Classmates. The technique for whitelisting varies by email program, but generally you will see the term "Whitelist", "Safe List", or "Safe Sender's List". This is where you want to be sure you have added the email address email@example.com.
- Click on the Missing Classmates tab and help us locate our friends. If you know/knew them contact them to let them know we're here. Send them an invite email from the website (bottom right of home page). We have worked hard to find our friends and sent out lots of letters. Now we need your help.
- Be sure to add any classmates to the “In Memory” page if they have passed away. You can also leave a comments or details on the "In Memory" page.
- There may be some mistakes so please send us any additions or corrections.
- Please check out the "Caution: Read This" tab for some helpful advice.
This seems like a wonderful idea to help the classmates get together on line. If the people have easy access to each other they might be more inclined to keep in touch.
Wilson Woicehovich, Class President